Lovells, Norton Rose lead on Barclays' £2bn Asian sale
Norton Rose and Lovells have become the latest firms to benefit from the £45bn merger bid between Barclays and ABN Amro, with the City firms each advising major Asian clients on more than £2bn worth of investment in the UK financial services giant. Norton Rose is acting for the China Development Bank and Lovells is representing Temasek, the investment arm of the Singapore Government, which have acquired stakes worth a combined £2.4bn in Barclays ahead of its planned takeover of ABN.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651