The 2021 Am Law 100: Ranked by Gross Revenue
For the fourth year in a row, Kirkland & Ellis holds the top spot in the revenue rankings, with $4.8 billion.
The top 10 firms in our gross revenue ranking remained the same, with only one change in position. In order they were Kirkland & Ellis; Latham & Watkins; DLA Piper; Baker McKenzie; Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom; Sidley Austin; Morgan, Lewis & Bockius; White & Case; Hogan Lovells; and Jones Day. White & Case moved up one spot to position No. 8, while Hogan Lovells slipped one rank to No. 9.
What data are you leveraging to sell strategy internally? Get the Am Law 100 data exclusively with Legal Compass.
Forty-two firms posted gross revenue of $1 billion or more in 2020, one more than in 2019. Seventy-four firms reported gains in gross revenue. Davis Polk & Wardwell reported the biggest gain, 22.6%. Shearman & Sterling had the steepest decline, 11.1%. Gross revenue figures on this chart are rounded to the nearest $1,000. For more details, see our methodology.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now