Norton Rose partner takes Russia role for Jared Kushner as Hogan Lovells partner joins Trump team
WilmerHale partner steps back from representing Trump's son-in-law Kushner on Russia collusion inquiries
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr partner Jamie Gorelick has stepped back from representing senior White House adviser Jared Kushner on Russia-related inquiries, with Norton Rose Fulbright’s Abbe Lowell now Kushner’s primary defender in the multiple investigations into Russia’s efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now