Kirkland & Ellis loses seven-partner team to Sidley in Munich
Kirkland team hire follows Sidley's six-partner raid on its US rival in February last year
Sidley Austin has raided US rival Kirkland & Ellis for the second time in a year, bringing in a seven-partner team from the firm, as well as a Linklaters partner, for its Munich office.
Private equity and M&A partner Volker Kullmann leads the Kirkland team, with Sidley also hiring Linklaters’ Frankfurt banking and finance partner Kolja von Bismarck.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now