Sharri Edenfield ()
Sharri Edenfield, the new president of the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia, has appointed a slate of lawyers to the YLD’s board of directors. Edenfield’s initiatives for the 2014-2015 year include service to military veterans, leadership development for YLD members and increasing access to justice. The board includes, according to a press release:
• Directors of Long Range Planning: Joshua Bosin of Holland & Knight (Atlanta) and Brantley Rowlen of Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith (Atlanta).
• Directors of Member Outreach: Alex Brown of Alex M. Brown Law (Evans), Jana Edmondson-Cooper of the Georgia Legal Services Program (Macon), Tiffany Mallory of the U.S. Attorney’s Office (Augusta) and Patrick Powell of Durham & Rizzi (Brunswick)
• Directors of Community Outreach: Brandon Elijah of Burroughs Elijah (Augusta), Jonathan Poole of Strickland Brockington Lewis (Atlanta), Aimee Pickett Sanders of Frails & Wilson (Augusta) and Katherine Willett of Merbaum Law Group (Alpharetta).
• Directors of Affiliate Outreach: Zachary Tumlin of Zachary E. Tumlin (Dahlonega), Amy Walters of Hagler, Jackson & Walters (Columbus) and L. Rachel Wilson of the McCallar Law Firm (Savannah).
• Directors of Leadership Development: Rachel Fields of Hunter, Maclean, Exley & Dunn (Savannah), Malissa Kaufold-Wiggins of Balch & Bingham (Atlanta) and Sarah Kjellin of Watson Spence (Albany).
• Director of Programming: Kelly Campanella of the Georgia Department of Law, Atlanta
• Directors of ABA Involvement: Tremaine “Teddy” Reese of the Georgia Appleseed Center for Law & Justice (Columbus) and Heather Riggs of MindMeld (Atlanta).
• Director of High School Mock Trial Competition: William Davis of Garrett McNatt Hennessey Carpenter 360 (Marietta).
• Director of Law School Outreach: Sean Ditzel of Kessler & Solomiany (Atlanta).
• Directors of Competitions: Norbert Hummel IV of Moore, Ingram, Johnson & Steele (Marietta) and Matthew Wilkins of King & Yaklin (Marietta).
• Directors of Sponsorship: John O’Neal of Smith, Welch, Webb & White (Stockbridge) and Ryals Stone of Boone & Stone (Atlanta).
• Directors of Special Projects – Education: Trinity Hundredmark and Martina Palatto of Andersen, Tate & Carr (Duluth).
• Directors of Special Projects – Military Support: Quentin Marlin of Ellis, Painter, Ratterree & Adams (Savannah), Edward Piasta of Law & Moran (Atlanta) and Kristie Piasta of Morris, Manning & Martin (Atlanta)
• YLD Parliamentarian: Elizabeth Fite of Kutak Rock (Atlanta).