Law schools hope to fill seats by offering master's degrees.
• Wielding the Law as a Weapon
• Masters Programs Move Online
• A Place for Lawyers to Learn Executive Skills
• The Calculus of University Presidents
Democrats join the usual critics on the right in decrying leaks investigation.
U.S. Judicial Conference asks for $73 million in emergency appropriation.
Enforcers look kindly on bribery suspects that 'fess up.
• Latin America's Business Attractions Belie Its Risks
• What Did Officer Know, and When Did He Know It?
• Foreign Authorities Are Cracking Down on Corruption
The 20 firms that have demonstrated creative, formidable talent in litigation, patent prosecution and deal-making.
We look at the legal business climate in a dynamic, growing region.
As a public figure who courted controversy, the mogul didn't have a leg to stand on in his lawsuit against Bill Maher.
Now accepting nominations. Deadline is May 27. Click here for details.
Now accepting nominations. Deadline is June 3. Click here for details.