Submit a Verdict or Settlement

You can use the form below or call 212-457-9576 to report a recent civil verdict or settlement to VerdictSearch. Reporting cases to VerdictSearch is a great way to get published: All verdicts and settlements reported are eligible for publication in VerdictSearch newsletters and other ALM publications including: National Law Journal, New York Law Journal, Texas Lawyer, Legal Times and The Recorder.

Fill in all of the information pertaining to your completed case. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Print out a copy for your records and then click submit. A reporter will review your information and contact you with additional questions.