Earlier this summer, The Legal asked the Pennsylvania legal community to submit nominations for our annual Lawyers on the Fast Track. The nominations came pouring in, dozens upon dozens of them, all demonstrating the impressive work being done by young lawyers across the state.
The nomination forms and any letters of recommendation accompanying them were sent to an eight-member judging panel composed of evaluators from all corners of the legal profession and the state. After reviewing their results, the following 36 attorneys have been selected as the 2014 Lawyers on the Fast Track:
- Philip D. Amoa, McCarter & English
- Linsey B. Bozzelli, Blank Rome
- Charece Z. Collins, Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby
- Marla K. Conley, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis
- Neal R. Devlin, Knox McLaughlin Gornall & Sennett
- Scott J. Etish, Gibbons P.C.
- Matthew P. Faranda-Diedrich, Dilworth Paxson
- Monique Galloway, Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check
- Kathryn Goldstein Legge, Griesing Law
- Michael A. Iannucci, Blank Rome
- Shauna B. Itri, Berger & Montague
- Priscilla E. Jimenez, Locks Law Firm
- Justine M. Kasznica, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis
- Kevin Dooley Kent, Conrad O’Brien
- Dina Leytes, Griesing Law
- Rachel E. Licausi, Flaster/Greenberg
- Tiffani L. McDonough, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel
- Daniel J.T. McKenna, Ballard Spahr
- Robert M. Palumbos, Duane Morris
- Nipun J. Patel, Reed Smith
- Justine S. Patrick, Reed Smith
- Michael V. Phillips, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel
- Kenneth L. Racowski, Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker
- Eric Rayz, Kalikhman & Rayz
- Jeffrey N. Rosenthal, Blank Rome
- Diana C. Schimmel, Law Office of Diana C. Schimmel
- Gregory L. Seltzer, Ballard Spahr
- Marc I. Simon, Simon & Simon
- Colby W. Smith, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Richard A. Smolen, Dilworth Paxson
- Nicolle R. Snyder Bagnell, Reed Smith
- MaryTeresa Soltis, Cozen O’Connor
- Krista-Ann M. Staley, Babst Calland
- John S. Stapleton, Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
- Jennifer E. Will, McNees Wallace & Nurick
- Kenneth E. Young, Dechert
Full profiles of this year’s honorees and the judging panel will be included in a supplement set to be published in The Legal on September 23. The winners will also be honored at a celebratory dinner in November in Philadelphia. For more information on the event, contact Diane McCollum at 215-557-2335.
During the event, and in the weeks leading up to it, pay attention to the #TLILOFT14 hashtag on Twitter for coverage.
Thank you to all those who took the time to submit nominations and letters of recommendation, and congratulations to all of this year’s honorees!