On Wednesday, Flaster Greenberg shareholders Kevin Greenberg and Bill Skinner are set to discuss recent changes to the Pennsylvania Rules of Professional Conduct.
The seminar is scheduled from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Flaster Greenberg’s Philadelphia office.
For more information or to register, visit http://goo.gl/OOsTtV.
Sarah A. Eastburn and Erin N. Kernan joined Eastburn and Gray‘s Doylestown, Pa., office.
Eastburn practices in the areas of wills, trusts and estates, litigation and taxation.
Kernan practices in the firm’s land use and zoning and education and school law practice groups.
Each year, The Legal takes a look back at all the lateral moves in Pennsylvania to determine the 10 most important lateral hires of the previous year. Profiles of the top laterals and details about each move will be included in our Top Lateral Hires of 2013 supplement, scheduled to be published in The Legal on Feb. 25.
Following, in no particular order, are the names of the 10 Pennsylvania attorneys or groups of attorneys who have been selected to that list:
• William P. Shelley, Ann Thornton Field, Joshua Wall, Joseph A. Arnold, Jacob C. Cohn, C. Tyler Havey, James E. Robinson and Catherine Slavin to Gordon & Rees.
• Bradley J. Mortensen, Ralph J. Luongo, Elaine Whiteman Klinger, Cynthia Ruggerio, Susan Bradford Thauer, Elizabeth A. Bartman and Anneliese Scott to Carrol McNulty Kull.
• Gregory B. Jordan to PNC Financial Services Group.
• David J. Wolfsohn and Aleksander J. Goranin to Duane Morris.
• Kenneth I. Trujillo, Lisa J. Rodriguez, Ira Neil Richards, Pedro Ramos, Nicole Miles Acchione and Gary M. Goldstein to Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis.
• Marc L. Bogutz, Jerome E. Bogutz and William F. McDevitt to Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker.
• Peter J. Deeb, Stephen H. Frishberg, Inez M. Markovich, Frank G. Murphy and Kevin G. McDonald to Anderson Kill.
• Kenneth S. Komoroski to Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
• Michael L. Krancer to Blank Rome.
• David M. Laigaie to Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott.
The runners-up are:
• Debra Dunne to Shook, Hardy & Bacon.
• Halmon L. Banks III to Banks Law.
• Herman C. Fala to Liberty Property Trust.
• Sarah Lockwood Church, Joni Landy, Paul Kasicky and Kevin A. Wiggins to Saul Ewing.
• Stephen S. Aichele to Saul Ewing.
• Rick Grimaldi and Lori Armstrong Halber to Fisher & Phillips.
• David A. Nasatir to Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel.
• Gina Maisto Smith to Pepper Hamilton.
In the article “Rainmaker From Reed Smith Joins Dilworth as CEO,” published Monday in The Legal, it should have been reported that Dilworth Paxson was hiring six associates from Reed Smith, two of whom would become partners at Dilworth. •