3 Ways to Leverage Data Visualization in Your Workflows
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET |11 a.m. PT
When you have access to data visualization tools, it opens a world of possibilities for your firm. These tools help you generate interactive visualizations from any set of documents that provide key insights into document dates, metadata, primary languages, contents, formats, review activity, and predicted relevance.
Join this webcast and gain insights into how to save time and money with data visualization tools. Plus you’ll also learn:
- Simple ways to reveal insights into your data
- How to understand significant relationships between different class of data
- How to perform early case assessment with data visualization
- Utilizing data visualization to visualize search results
- Conduct production QC with data visualization
- Learn 3 use cases for leveraging data visualization in ediscovery workflows
- Plus much more!
REGISTER NOW! (Not able to attend? STILL REGISTER you will receive an email with how to access the recording of the event)
|Christina Ling is a Product Marketing Manager at Everlaw. Prior to Everlaw, she worked on global product marketing projects for OpenText Discovery and Security, formed from the acquisitions of Guidance Softwareand Recommind. Additionally, Christina has consulted on litigation and investigation matters for Fortune 500 clients at Deloitte. She serves as a board member for the San Francisco chapter of ACEDS.|
|Greg Marliave is the VP of Product at Everlaw. He also formerly served as the VP of Accounts and Director of Customer Success at Everlaw. Prior to Everlaw, Greg worked at Facebook and Black Bag Advertising|