They may be on the way up, but they’re really not “new.” They have already demonstrated their talent and dedication, and are building impressive careers for themselves, serving their clients, and leading the legal profession in New Jersey. The honorees below come from a variety of backgrounds and handle a wide array of legal work, but each has made his or her mark, and shows promise for much, much more.
The Law Journal owes a debt of gratitude to our outside panel of distinguished professionals, who devoted their valuable time to evaluating an excellent slate of nominees in four categories: development of the law; advocacy and community contributions; service to the bar; and peer and public recognition. We sincerely thank the panel members for their efforts: Supti Bhattacharya, Emily Kelchen, Virginia Long, Melissa Peters and Patti Scott.
Congratulations to our New Leaders of the Bar:
- Christina Abreu, Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby
- Eliana Baer, Fox Rothschild
- Justin Brown, Flaster/Greenberg
- Michael Carucci, Sills Cummis & Gross
- Daniel D’Alessandro, McCarter & English
- William Deveau, Connell Foley
- Timothy Dinan, Laddey Clark & Ryan
- Nicole Dory, Connell Foley
- Janelle Edwards-Stewart, Porzio Bromberg & Newman
- Robert Flanagan, Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis
- Ryan Goodwin, University Hospital, Newark
- Kevin Grant, Morgan Lewis & Bockius
- Holly Horsley, Ballard Spahr
- Brian Kantar, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi
- Rayna Kessler, Robins Kaplan
- Christopher Kinkade, Fox Rothschild
- Lisa Lomelo, McElroy Deutsch Mulvaney & Carpenter
- Erika Lopes-McLeman, Dentons
- Raquel Lord, Greenberg Traurig
- Lawrence Metelitsa, Lucosky Brookman
- Steven Mlenak, Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis
- Naya Pearlman, Norris McLaughlin & Marcus
- Alex Pisarevsky, Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf
- Satish Poondi, Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer
- Emily Rodriguez, Bressler Amery & Ross
- Larry Sannicandro, McCarter & English
- Victoria Sheridan, Epstein Becker & Green
- Jennifer P. Smith, Gibbons
- Ross Switkes, Trenk DiPasquale Della Fera Sodono
- Mauro Tucci, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi
- Brandon Wolff, LeClairRyan
- Brett Yore, Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office
The winners will be profiled in the Law Journal’s upcoming Professional Excellence magazines and honored June 21, 2018, at the Professional Excellence Event at Brooklake Country Club in Florham Park. The event will feature numerous other recognitions, including Lifetime Achievement awards, Litigation Departments of the Year, Legal Departments of the Year, Jersey Dealmakers of the Year, and the announcement for Attorney of the Year winner.
For more information about additional tickets and sponsorships for the event, please contact Andre Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there.