Each year Litigation Departments of the Year draws one of the most enthusiastic responses of all the Law Journal’s Professional Excellence categories. Even this year, as we shifted our focus toward New Jersey’s midsize and smaller firms, the response was strong, as were the submissions. The below litigation groups in our judgment went beyond providing good counsel to clients—they, in many cases, ferried them through the most significant disputes, handled matters in creative ways, litigated at the trial and appellate levels, or moved the law forward. Sometimes they accomplished these things all at once.
We congratulate the winners:
- Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis – General (Midsize)
- Ginarte Gallardo Gonzalez & Winograd – General (Small)
- Pashman Stein Walder Hayden – Appellate
- Genova Burns – Employment
- Connell Foley – Insurance
- Rivkin Radler – Intellectual Property (Midsize)
- Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik – Intellectual Property (Small)
- Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman – Products Liability
The winners will be profiled in the Law Journal’s upcoming Professional Excellence magazines and honored June 21, 2018, at the Professional Excellence Event at Brooklake Country Club in Florham Park. The event will feature numerous other recognitions, including Lifetime Achievement awards, New Leaders of the Bar, Legal Departments of the Year, Jersey Dealmakers of the Year, and the announcement for Attorney of the Year winner.
For more information about additional tickets and sponsorships for the event, please contact Andre Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there.