Each year Litigation Departments of the Year draws one of the most enthusiastic responses of all the Law Journal’s Professional Excellence categories. Even this year, as we shifted our focus toward New Jersey’s midsize and smaller firms, the response was strong, as were the submissions. The below litigation groups in our judgment went beyond providing good counsel to clients—they, in many cases, ferried them through the most significant disputes, handled matters in creative ways, litigated at the trial and appellate levels, or moved the law forward. Sometimes they accomplished these things all at once.
We congratulate the winners:
- Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis – General (Midsize)
- Ginarte Gallardo Gonzalez & Winograd – General (Small)
- Pashman Stein Walder Hayden – Appellate
- Genova Burns – Employment
- Connell Foley – Insurance
- Rivkin Radler – Intellectual Property (Midsize)
- Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik – Intellectual Property (Small)
- Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman – Products Liability
This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.
To view this content, please continue to their sites.
LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.
For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]