• Stephen J. Riccardulli has joined Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney as a shareholder in the firm’s litigation section. Prior to joining, he was a partner at Norton Rose Fulbright.
• Goldberg Segalla has added partner Michael A. Siem to the firm’s intellectual property practice group. Formerly he was a partner at Devlin Law Firm.
• Debevoise & Plimpton has announced that aviation finance lawyer Brian E. Liu has joined the firm as a partner and member of its aviation practice group. He joins from Hughes Hubbard & Reed.
• Cozen O’Connor is pleased to announce that Benjamin A. Bomrind has joined the firm as a member of its corporate practice. He joins from Seward & Kissel.
• Cole Schotz has announced the addition of three new associates to its New York office. Joseph Doll and Nicole Indelicato join the firm’s corporate department; Adam Morsy joins in its real estate department.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org.