• Paul Leake, a partner and global co-head of corporate restructuring at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom has been elected to the board of directors of Her Justice.
• Nadine Strossen, a civil liberties advocate and John Marshall Harlan II Professor of Law at New York Law School, is a recipient of the American Bar Association’s Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Award.
• Leake & Watts welcomes partner Mark Broude to its board of directors.
• Robert A. Stout, a partner with Whiteman Osterman & Hanna was appointed as the vice chair of the land use and environmental group of the American Bar Association’s Real Property Law Section, effective Sept. 1.
• The International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution has announced that AT&T and David McAtee II, the company’s senior executive vice president and general counsel, are the recipients of its 2017 Corporate Leadership Award for leadership in dispute resolution.
• Blank Rome partner Kevin J. Bruno has been reappointed to the leadership of the American Bar Association section of litigation, and will now serve as one of the section’s division directors for the 2017-2018 bar year.