• White & Case has added Brian Pfeiffer as a partner in its global financial restructuring and insolvency practice. He joins from Schulte Roth & Zabel and will be splitting his time between the firm’s New York and Miami offices.
• The trade associations Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and IAB Technology Laboratory have hired former Lowenstein Sandler partner Michael Hahn to serve as both associations’ senior vice president and general counsel.
• Alston & Bird welcomes Stuart Rogers as partner in the firm’s New York office. He joins from Credit Suisse, where he served as managing director.
• Jeffrey Salinger has joined DLA Piper as a partner in the firm’s corporate practice. He was previously with Shearman & Sterling, where he served as co-head of the firm’s U.S. environmental practice.
• Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard welcomes Laura Sher as a partner in the firm’s entertainment practice. She joins from Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at email@example.com.