• Goodwin has announced that Salil Gandhi has joined the firm’s technology companies practice as a partner. He joins from Gunderson Dettmer, where he was of counsel.
• Anderson Kill has promoted Carrie Maylor DiCanio to shareholder in the firm’s insurance recovery group and corporate and commercial litigation group.
• Stradley Ronon welcomes Deborah A. Reperowitz as co-chair of the firm’s bankruptcy, workouts & creditors’ rights group. She was most recently a partner at McGlinchey Stafford and was previously senior vice president and chief litigation counsel at CIT Group.
• Crowell & Moring has added John Sarchio as partner and Richard G. Liskov as senior counsel to the firm’s insurance/reinsurance and corporate groups. They both join from Dentons.
• Natan Hamerman and Randal Murdock have both been promoted from special counsel to counsel at Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel.
• David A. Stein has joined Moskowitz & Book as senior counsel in its commercial litigation and employment law practice. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner in Luboja & Thau, which dissolved in 2016.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org.