• McDermott Will & Emery has announced that Armando Ramirez has joined as a partner in the firm’s corporate & transactional practice group. He was formerly at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan.
• Tarter Krinsky & Drogin announced today that Jeffrey Lowin has joined the firm as a counsel in its trusts and estates practice. Prior to joining, he was a partner at Morison Cohen.
• Ellen Seo has joined Loeb & Loeb as senior counsel in the firm’s real estate department. Most recently, she oversaw the commercial real estate practice group at Messner Reeves.
• Darcy Katris has joined Morrison Cohen as a partner in its individual client services department. She previously was a partner with Hodgson Russ.
• Venable announced that Michael Blume has joined the firm’s regulatory practice as a partner. He was formerly at the U.S. Department of Justice, where he served as director of the consumer protection branch.
• Karol S. Robinson has joined Anderson Kill as a shareholder in the firm’s real estate group with a focus on affordable housing and nonprofit organizations. She comes to the firm from Norris McLaughlin & Marcus.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at email@example.com.