• Michael J. Passarella has joined Olshan Frome Wolosky as a partner in the firm’s employment practice. He was formerly a principal at Jackson Lewis.
• Polsinelli welcomes Frank Spano as a shareholder in its New York office. Prior to joining he was a partner at Hogan Lovells.
• Erica F. Buckley has joined Nixon Peabody as a partner in the firm’s affordable housing practice. Prior to joining the firm, she was with Stroock & Stroock & Lavan.
• Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo has elevated Samuel Effron as a member in the firm’s corporate practice.
• Loeb & Loeb has announced that Lisa A. Gootee has joined the firm as a partner in its real estate department. Most recently, she was counsel at Haynes & Boone.
• Katten Muchin Rosenman welcomes employment law attorney Daniel J. Doron as a partner in the firm’s corporate practice. He was previously counsel at Goodwin Proctor.
• Thomas A. Roberts joins Bressler, Amery & Ross as a principal in the firm’s securities and securities litigation practices. He was previously a partner at the New Orleans firm Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver.
• Hughes Hubbard & Reed has named Alexandra Poe as a partner in its corporate department. She joins from Reed Smith.
• Walden Macht & Haran has added Sean P. Casey as a partner, joining the firm’s white collar and financial services team. He previously was a partner at Kobre & Kim.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at email@example.com.