• Ford O’Brien is pleased to announce that Adam Pollock has joined the firm as a partner. Previously he served as an assistant attorney general in the New York State Attorney General’s Office.
• Rimon has added finance and insolvency attorney Douglas Schneller as partner. He joins from Winston & Strawn, where he was also partner.
• Brian Fraser has joined Akerman as a partner in the firm’s litigation practice group. He was previously with Richards Kibbe & Orbe.
• Debevoise & Plimpton has named Morgan J. Hayes, Rafael Kariyev, Sue Meng and Ramya Tiller as partners, effective July 1, 2017.
• Fox Rothschild has added Marc H. Simon as partner to the firm’s entertainment law practice. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner at Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard. Also joining the firm from Cowan is associate Daniel Benge.
• Loeb & Loeb has announced that veteran payments technology attorney Stephen Aschettino has joined as a partner in the firm’s advanced media and technology department and will also chair its payments technology practice. He was formerly a partner at Foley & Lardner.
• Ropes & Gray welcomes Lisa Bebchick who has joined the firm’s business & securities litigation practice as a partner. She was previously at Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver and Jacobson.
• Mayer Brown has added a three-lawyer team led by partner Leah Samit Robinson to expand the firm’s state & local tax group. She is joined by counsel Amy Nogid and associate Douglas Upton. All three previously were at Eversheds Sutherland.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at email@example.com.