• Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel has announced that Paul Andre and Jonathan Caplan have been named co-chairs of the firm’s intellectual property practice. In addition, Ronald Greenberg has been appointed chair of the firm’s real estate litigation practice.
• Hunton & Williams has announced that S. Christina Kwon, has been promoted to partner at the firm.
• Olshan Frome Wolosky has elected Margaret Bae as a partner in the firm’s corporate practice. She was previously senior vice president and general counsel at SoEnergy International. The firm also added Adrienne M. Ward as a partner in its litigation group. Prior to joining Olshan, Ms. Ward was a partner at Ellenoff Grossman & Schole.
• Foley & Lardner has named Kevin Schulz and Jon Israel as co-chair and vice chair, respectively, of the firm’s sports industry team.
• Venable announced today that former associate Julia Geykhman has rejoined the firm as counsel in its real estate practice. She was most recently counsel at Thompson & Knight.
• Tully Rinckey has named John C. Doherty as managing partner of the firm’s new midtown Manhattan office.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org.