• Ian Schwartz joins McDermott Will & Emery as a corporate transactions partner to head the firm’s investment funds practice. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner with Fried Frank.
• Troutman Sanders has announced that Stuart Caplan and Andrew Schifrin have joined the firm’s energy and projects practice as partners. They join from Dentons where they were also partners.
• Winston & Strawn welcomes Robert Heller as a partner in the firm’s tax practice. He was previously a partner at Covington & Burlington.
• Linklaters has elected Robert Trust as a partner in the firm’s banking practice. The promotion takes effect May 1.
• Matthew Rappaport has joined Sahn Ward Coschignano as of counsel.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org.