• Deepak Reddy has joined Winston & Strawn as a partner in the firm’s transportation finance practice.
• Barton has announced that Scott Grubin has joined the firm as a partner in its employment practice. He was previously at Wigdor.
• Rosenberg & Estis has announced that Daniel Bernstein, Bension DeFunis, and Patrick Tierney have joined as of counsel to the firm’s administrative, litigation, and transactional law groups respectively.
• Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton has elected Lisa M. Harris and Jeff Kern as partners.
• Tarter Krinsky & Drogin has announced the promotions of David Kleinmann as a partner in the firm’s labor and employment practice, Gina Piazza as a partner in the international, retail, corporate and securities and real estate practice groups, and Christopher Tumulty as counsel in the litigation, construction, real estate and cooperative and condominium practices.
• White & Case has announced that Joshua Berman has joined its global commercial litigation practice as a partner. He was formerly with Troutman Sanders.
• Glenn J. Smith has joined Seyfarth Shaw’s labor and employment department as a partner. He joins from Littler Mendelson.
• Alston & Bird has added Gerard Catalanello and James Vincequerra as partners in the firm’s bankruptcy and financial restructuring group. Both join from Duane Morris.