• Robert Wessely has joined Blank Rome as a partner. He comes to the firm from Withers Bergman, where he was counsel.
• Orrick has named Bola Oloko and Andrew Silverman as partners.
• Joseph Donat has joined Cornell Grace as senior counsel. He previously was a member of Herzfeld & Rubin.
• Akerman has added Alvan Bobrow as partner. He previously was a partner at Mayer Brown.
• Anderson Kill has named Jeremy Deutsch as a shareholder and named Herbert Deutsch and Christian Cangiano as counsel. The three previously were at Norris McLaughlin & Morris, where Jeremy Deutsch was a member, Herbert Deutsch was of counsel and Cangiano was counsel.
• Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto has named Susanne Flanders, Natalie Lieber, and Dennis McMahon as partners.
• Pryor Cashman has elected Bryan Mohler, Patrick Sibley, Benjamin Teig and Neil Weisbard to the firm’s partnership, and promoted Eric Dowell, Muzami Huq and Robert Lamonica to counsel. The firm also has added former Rayner Rowe partner Ralph De Palma III as counsel.