To me, a really successful lawyer has it all by:
• doing great, impeccable client work
• having a loyal client base despite often paying above market fees
• attracting new clients and clearly being a rain maker partner in the firm
• having great working relation ships and friendships with others in the firm
• enjoying an interesting personal life with time to pursue his/her passions and interests
• finding time to find ways to give back to the community
• developing and pursuing a broad range of interests
• having a solid family life with all members thriving
I know many, many good attorneys who can check off some of these boxes. I know very few who can check them all off.
This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.
To view this content, please continue to their sites.
LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.
For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]