The Lifetime Achievement Award isn’t for the lawyer who notches an occasional outstanding year but for the professional who does it year in and year out. Our winners have made an impact on the legal community and the practice of law over an entire career.
The New York Law Journal congratulates:
- Michael Cooper, Sullivan & Cromwell.
- Leslie Corwin, Eisner.
- Austin Fragomen Jr., Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy.
- Jerry Goldfeder, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan.
- Carl Lobell, Weil, Gotshal & Manges.
- Martha McGarry, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
- Gary Rosenberg, Rosenberg & Estis.
- Charles Stillman, Ballard Spahr.
- Roger Witten, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr.
This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.
To view this content, please continue to their sites.
LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.
For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]