Legaltech News today announced the finalists of the 2015 LTN Innovation Awards, which recognizes outstanding achievement by legal professionals in their use of technology. In addition to recognizing law department and law firm leaders, LTN has also selected finalists across 20 vendor categories.
The 2015 Innovation Awards finalists are:
Law Firm/Law Department Finalists
- CIO of the Year: Ralph Losey, Jackson Lewis; Dan Nottke, Kirkland & Ellis; and Harry Shipley, Iowa State Bar Association.
- Law Department Operations Manager of the Year: Connie Brenton, NetApp; Mary Shen O’Carroll, Google Inc.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Corporation: General Electric; Hewlett-Packard; AOL Inc.; and Luxottica Group.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Law Firm (less than 100 lawyers): Bassi, Edlin, Huie & Blum and Keesal, Young & Logan.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Law Firm (more than 100 lawyers): Munger, Tolles & Olson, Reed Smith and Seyfarth Shaw.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Pro Bono Project: New York State Unified Court System.
This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.
To view this content, please continue to their sites.
LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.
For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]