2020 LMA Annual Conference Reimagined Agenda Now Available
Sep 18, 2020
Legal Newswire POWERED BY LAW.COM
The 2020 LMA Annual Conference agenda combines timely, elevated content, with time to connect with fellow attendees, and the opportunity to explore the latest products and services in the exhibit hall.
Chicago, IL: We are looking forward to bringing our Legal Marketing Association community together online for the reimagined 2020 LMA Annual Conference. While the conference will be different – like so many things this year – we know that it will be a valuable experience for all who attend.
The depth and breadth of learning and experience of the annual conference is now more accessible than ever! The conference agenda is jam-packed with invaluable insights and meaningful discussions and includes plenty of time to explore the latest products and services. On October 19-22, 2020, attendees will:
- Participate in four (4) informative days of live presentations, panel discussions, specialized breakout sessions, product demos and networking opportunities.
- Engage in an interactive format that encourages dialogue between attendees and speakers.
- Recreate hallway chats and meet 1-on-1 with fellow attendees.
- Exchange contact information with attendees (at their choosing) and build a network of lasting connections.
- Visit the virtual exhibit hall to explore the latest technologies, services and products for their particular challenges.
Each year the LMA Annual Conference gathers legal marketing and business development professionals from around the globe to refresh their strategies, discover new ideas, explore new products and services and connect with their peers. For more information, visit www.lmaconference.com.
Founded in 1985, LMA is the universal voice of the legal marketing and business development profession, a forum that brings together CMOs and entry-level specialists from firms of all sizes, consultants and vendors, lawyers, marketers from other professions and marketing students to share their collective knowledge. LMA's 4,000members hail from across North America and around the world. More than 90 percent of the largest 200 US law firms employ an LMA member. Members at every stage in their career development benefit from LMA participation because the association's broad array of programs and services can be tailored to their specific needs. For more information about the Legal Marketing Association, visit www.legalmarketing.org.
Tags: ICN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Legal Newswire, English, LMA, Legal Marketing, Legal Marketing Association, Conference, Business Development, Law Firm Marketing