Law Offices of Brad Jackson in Dallas Named One of Nation's Top Law Firms
Nov 10, 2019
Legal Newswire POWERED BY LAW.COM
Civil litigation law firm selected for legal excellence in business disputes
DALLAS, -- The Law Offices of Brad Jackson in Dallas once again has been named on the exclusive Best Law Firms list published by U.S. News & World Report and The Best Lawyers in America as one of the leading commercial litigation law firms in the United States.
The firm founded by civil litigation specialist Brad Jackson has been named among the nation's best for four consecutive years based on work for clients in a variety of business lawsuits.
Mr. Jackson has been Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for more than 15 years. He earned his sixth consecutive appearance among the top commercial litigation attorneys in the country earlier this year in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
He and fellow firm attorney Cheryl Mann provide more than 50 years of combined legal experience in all types of civil lawsuits on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants in both state and federal courts.
The firm's recent legal successes include:
- Successful defense of a six-figure fraudulent transfer lawsuit;
- Favorable summary judgment in a multimillion-dollar contract dispute;
- Award of nearly $1 million against a manufacturer of a faulty roofing product;
- Appeals court victory in a real estate dispute against the City of Dallas;
- Successful sale of a company based in Houston to a competitor;
- Complete defense of a $3 million lawsuit alleging fraud and breach of contract; and
- Judgment protecting clients in a $1 million partnership dispute, among others.
In addition to the firm's work in business disputes, The Law Offices of Brad Jackson also provides extensive expertise in high net worth divorces and cases involving allegations of legal malpractice.
Based in Dallas, The Law Offices of Brad Jackson provides decades of experience representing clients in Texas and across the nation. Brad Jackson is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The firm handles practically every type of business dispute, as well as cases involving serious personal injury and wrongful death. To learn more, visit http://www.bradjackson.com.
For more information, contact Bruce Vincent at 214-763-6226 or email@example.com.
Contact Information:Bruce Vincent at 214-763-6226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Wire, Legal Newswire, United States, English