Seven questions to make sure you're not missing the point on legal tech
This article sets out seven key questions to ask yourself when considering adopting new legal technology
Technology is by no means a panacea for all problems facing private practice and in-house lawyers today. Rather, it is part of the puzzle. In a crowded and noisy technology space, lawyers need to adopt a ‘smart thinking’ approach to ensure they solve the right problems with the right tech solutions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651