Freshfields QC quits for breakaway arbitration boutique in latest exit from magic circle firm
Disputes heavyweight Reza Mohtashami QC leaves for disputes boutique
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer litigation partner Reza Mohtashami QC has left the magic circle firm for litigation boutique Three Crowns, in a move that will reunite him with several former colleagues.
Mohtashami had been at Freshfields for 19 years, and had been a partner since 2009. While at the firm, he spent time in its Paris and Dubai offices before relocating to London in 2014.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651