Lori Schechter, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of McKesson
LORI A. SCHECHTER MADE A MAJOR CAREER CHANGE IN 2012, leaving an international law firm where she was a successful litigator to join McKesson Corp.,…
LORI A. SCHECHTER MADE A MAJOR CAREER CHANGE IN 2012, leaving an international law firm where she was a successful litigator to join McKesson Corp., a health care company that appointed her as executive vice president, general counsel and chief compliance officer in 2014. Schechter says McKesson is the oldest and largest health care company in the nation, serving more than 50 percent of U.S. hospitals and 20 percent of physicians. McKesson delivers one-third of all medications used daily in North America, with operations in more than 16 countries. “The GC position at McKesson has been incredibly rewarding as I strive to help the company minimize risk and deliver value for our customers and investors while creating an inspiring and energizing work environment for our employees,” Schechter says.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651