Louise Pentland, Chief Business Affairs and Legal Officer of Paypal
LOUISE PENTLAND JOINED PAYPAL, AN ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICE, in April 2015 as the company’s chief business affairs and legal officer. Headquartered…
LOUISE PENTLAND JOINED PAYPAL, AN ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICE, in April 2015 as the company’s chief business affairs and legal officer. Headquartered in San Jose, California, PayPal is one of the world’s largest internet payment companies. Pentland is responsible for promoting the company’s reputation globally through its corporate affairs initiatives. She is responsible for ensuring that PayPal complies with financial, regulatory and legal requirements across all global markets. She also is responsible for the company’s communications, government relations, social innovation, intellectual property and people functions, which includes leadership development, training, employee compensation and benefits as well as the company’s diversity and inclusion efforts. Pentland joined PayPal as it was nearing the completion of its spinoff from eBay Inc. She helped finalize details of the split while standing up PayPal’s legal team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651