Lisa Haimovitz, Global General Counsel of ICL
LISA HAIMOVITZ IS GLOBAL GENERAL COUNSEL FOR TEL AVIV-BASED ICL. Haimovitz received an LL.B. and MBA from Tel Aviv University. She worked for 14 years…
LISA HAIMOVITZ IS GLOBAL GENERAL COUNSEL FOR TEL AVIV-BASED ICL. Haimovitz received an LL.B. and MBA from Tel Aviv University. She worked for 14 years with the Israel Securities Authority in different roles, including as special adviser to the chairman and director of the Department of International Affairs. She also worked at the Delek Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651