Karen Linehan, Executive Vice President, Legal Affairs and General Counsel of Sanofi
KAREN LINEHAN HAS WORKED FOR MORE THAN 26 YEARS FOR Sanofi, a global life sciences company committed to improving access to health care and supporting…
KAREN LINEHAN HAS WORKED FOR MORE THAN 26 YEARS FOR Sanofi, a global life sciences company committed to improving access to health care and supporting the people it serves throughout the continuum of care. For the past decade, she has served as the company’s executive vice president, legal affairs and general counsel, responsible for legal, intellectual property, ethics and business integrity. Sanofi is headquartered in Paris. With more than 100,000 employees, Sanofi has a presence in more than 100 countries and industrial sites in more than 40 countries.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651