'The precedent is now set for double-digit million-dollar compensation': legal headhunters on their predictions for 2018
Recruiters on the hot practice areas, pay prospects and merger moves set to dominate 2018
Last year saw a number of big-money partner moves, from Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom’s hire of White & Case private equity star Richard Youle, to Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer buyout heavyweight David Higgins’ $10m move to Kirkland & Ellis, and many top UK firms are rethinking their compensation systems in an effort to ward off the advances of US rivals with money to burn.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651