The Transfer Window: Linklaters partner joins Competition Appeal Tribunal as CMS, Dentons and Paul Hastings make hires
Other firms strengthening their ranks include Baker McKenzie, Irwin Mitchell and Goodwin Procter
Linklaters competition partner Michael Cutting is set to leave the firm to join the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal as an ordinary member. He has been a partner at Linklaters since 1995 and led the firm’s competition team between 2011 and 2015. He is set to leave Linklaters in April 2018, before taking up his new role in October 2018. The firm’s senior partner Charlie Jacobs said: “Michael will be greatly missed and he leaves with our utmost thanks for the outstanding contribution that he has made to the firm over the years. It is testament to the strength of our competition practice that Michael has been appointed to a prestigious role within the Competition Appeal Tribunal.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651