Mayer Brown City exits mount as Kennedys adds another two insurance partners
Kennedys takes Mayer Brown partner haul to four since October as Ingrid Hobbs and Andrew Westlake quit US firm
Partners Ingrid Hobbs and Andrew Westlake will join Kennedys in early 2018 alongside Mayer Brown’s former London insurance head David Chadwick and fellow insurance partner Andrew McGahey, whose exits were revealed by Legal Week in October. Senior associate Tim McCaw will also join Kennedys as a partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651