Senior exits, US plans and more Weinstein - the best of Legal Week over the last week
The best news, interviews and analysis from Legal Week and ALM over the last week
Until last week, there had only been two really high-profile examples of UK law firm leaders moving laterally to a rival – Tony Angel and Nigel Knowles. Last week, DLA senior partner and global co-chair Juan Picon made it a hat-trick, when it emerged that he was leaving the transatlantic firm to join Latham & Watkins in Madrid with several of his colleagues.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651