Criticism rises over David Boies' role in Weinstein's 'army of spies'
Boies is facing a backlash over his work for Harvey Weinstein, including questions about potential conflicts
Criticism has been escalating today (7 November) against star litigator David Boies after The New Yorker reported that the Boies Schiller Flexner chairman, a longtime legal adviser to Harvey Weinstein, contracted with a controversial agency linked with former Israeli Mossad agents to derail the publication of a New York Times article about Weinstein’s alleged predatory conduct with women.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651