Bryan Cave makes up City partner ahead of BLP merger decision as Bird & Bird promotes Europe trio
Corporate lawyer joins Bryan Cave's London partnership as Bird & Bird makes out-of-season promotions
US firm Bryan Cave has promoted London corporate lawyer Andrew Hart (pictured) to partner ahead of its proposed merger with Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), as Bird & Bird makes up three new partners outside of its regular promotions round.
At Bryan Cave, Hart is the only new partner to have been made up outside of the US, where 12 other lawyers have been promoted across Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Irvine, New York, St Louis and Washington.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651