Eversheds Sutherland handles 'dream project' to modernise government real estate portfolio
Project encompasses deals covering more than one million sq ft of real estate, with firms including Addleshaws and Pinsents also advising
Eversheds Sutherland is acting for the UK Government on a major project to rationalise and modernise its property portfolio, encompassing deals covering more than one million sq ft of real estate.
The ‘Hub’ programme is aiming to reduce the government’s estate from about 800 buildings to 200 by 2023, saving approximately £2.4bn over 10 years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651