Clifford Chance ups use of 'superpoint' tier with at least three London partners now on £2m
London 'superpoints' partners said to include asset finance head William Glaister, private equity head Jonny Myers and M&A partner Spencer Baylin
Clifford Chance (CC) has added more partners to the small group of star performers sitting in the ‘superpoints’ tier of its recently revamped lockstep.
At least three London partners have now been awarded with the maximum available points, equating to £2m apiece for the 2016-17 financial year, Legal Week can reveal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651