Quinn Emanuel takes lead role on closely watched Barclays dispute over 2008 capital raising
US firm takes over from Fladgate on dispute over Barclays' controversial $3bn Qatar loan
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan has taken the lead role for private equity firm PCP Capital Partners on its dispute with Barclays over a controversial $3bn capital-raising exercise by the bank at the height of the 2008 financial crisis.
The US litigation firm has taken over from City firm Fladgate, which was previously advising PCP with a team led by white-collar crime partner Bree Taylor.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651