Allen & Overy boosts associate pay to £81,000
Magic circle firm increases NQ pay following strong set of results
Allen & Overy (A&O) has boosted base pay for newly qualified (NQ) associates from £78,500 to £81,000, following a successful year for the firm.
The 3% increase, which took effect from September, comes alongside a 5% rise in pay for first-year trainees to £44,000 and a 4% increase in second-year trainee pay to £49,000. A&O declined to provide a figure for pay including bonus.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651