UK Top 50 2016-17: Linklaters managing partner Moore on mergers, clients, Trump and Brexit
In the first of a series of UK top 50 management Q&As, Linklaters chief Gideon Moore reflects on a strong year for the firm
For this year’s UK top 50, Legal Week has spoken to law firm leaders across the market for their take on the key trends from 2016-17, as well as their plans for the year ahead. In the first of a series of Q&As to be be published in the coming weeks, Linklaters managing partner Gideon Moore talks Trump, Brexit, clients and mergers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651