'Brexit should be seen as an opportunity' - Shearman's Reynolds on the post-referendum positives
Shearman partner Barnabas Reynolds on the key post-Brexit opportunities for English lawyers and the UK's courts
With Brexit now taking place, the question is no longer whether we remain or leave. The debate has moved on and it is the duty of common law practitioners in England and Wales, and their colleagues in Scotland and Northern Ireland, to be at the vanguard of shaping what comes next, minimising the risks and maximising the opportunities.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651