The Transfer Window: latest moves for Ashurst, PwC and Dentons
Other firms making hires include Pillsbury Winthrop, Mayer Brown and TLT
It is not just Premier League clubs that have been busy in the transfer market this summer. Top law firms have been strengthening their benches too, with recent big moves including DLA Piper’s hire of two leveraged finance partners in London; Kirkland & Ellis’s addition of a five-partner enforcement team from Ropes & Gray in London, Hong Kong and Chicago; and Dentons’ hire of a four-lawyer tax team from Baker McKenzie in Amsterdam.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651