Stars at the Bar 2017: this year's stars on the judiciary, Brexit and leaving private practice
Success at the Bar requires determination, energy and passion - here, Legal Week's Stars at the Bar 2017 talk about finding success and their concerns for the future of the profession
Legal Week’s Stars at the Bar 2017 share one obvious characteristic – their energy. All 12 of the up-and-coming barristers selected by their London peers as being at the top of their game are passionate about proactively promoting the law, even though the way they each do this differs.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651