From a legal team of 15 to 800: Amazon GC David Zapolsky on 18 years with the e-commerce giant
Amazon general counsel David Zapolsky on leadership challenges, his top concerns and how the company has changed since 1999
In just over two decades, Amazon has gone from a startup based out of founder and chief executive officer Jeff Bezos’s garage to one of the most powerful companies on Earth. If the planned purchase of Whole Foods Market and the company’s ongoing push into the world of fashion are any indication, it seems the Seattle-based giant will only continue to expand its reach.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651