Kirkland, CC and MoFo among advisers on $11.6bn take-private offer for warehousing giant GLP
US duo lead on Chinese consortium's multibillion bid for Singapore-based logistics company
Kirkland & Ellis, Clifford Chance (CC) and Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) are among a line-up of firms advising on the $11.6bn (£8.9bn) takeover of Singapore-based warehouse operator Global Logistic Properties (GLP) by a consortium of Chinese investors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651